Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My second blog - A dedicated cooking blog

I finally gave in to the requests of my son and have created a totally separate cooking blog.  It will be slow growing as I continually make things and forget to take the much needed photos lol.  But is is alive and it has started.

I decided to keep it totally separate from this blog so as to give the kids their little place to go without having to listen to me ranting and raving and having to sort through all my other stuff to find the recipes they are wanting.

If you would like to take a peek, here is the link for it

CookingfortheGang



I hope you like it.  I am having a bit of fun doing it so far and I hope I can keep it up long term.  But hey, so far it is inspiring me to get my recipes out and try out some new things and if I can broaden the kid's tastebuds in the process it can only be a good thing right????

So I probably won't post recipes here any more I will keep them just for my new blog.  This will become more of my organising, gardening, crafting, home reno, and yes, ranting and raving type of blog lol.

No comments: