Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lets Ban Live Exports.......please sign the petition

I admit I am an animal lover.  No I am not vegetarian.  But I think that anyone watching the video in the link below cannot, no matter their food choices or religion, remain unmoved by the plight of these poor sheep.

Now I don't begrudge anyone their religious beliefs or rituals but it is the way that these poor unsuspecting animals are treated that makes me really upset.  One man in this video clip says that the Australian sheep are crazy,,,,,,,,well yeah wouldn't you be if you were being treated like that and watching your mates get carted away by their legs, heads etc.

I recommend if you are easily upset that you don't watch the video, it had me in tears pretty fast.  But please, if you love animals or even if you aren't fond of sheep but love your pet dog/cat etc please send a letter to your MP.  It is very easy to do, you just have to fill out a couple of fields and email it straight from the page you are on.  Lets all get behind this ban and make this torture of these poor animals stop.

http://www.animalsaustralia.org/take_action/festival-of-sacrifice/

No comments: