Thursday, December 23, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Can you believe it is December 23 already!!!!

Gee this year has just flown by and with all the craziness of the festive season, I thought I had better get my Christmas wishes done before time escaped me altogether lol.

It is crazy in this house. Excited kids, frazzled parents and animal mayhem, put all this together and you can get some idea of what my house is like right now lol.

I have resigned myself to the fact that although I am still very disorganised this year time is going to pass whether I like it or not so I should just keep plodding and at the end of the day it will all come together somehow.....may be not quite the way I would have liked but I know the kids will have fun anyway!!

My eldest boy turns 16 tomorrow (yes Christmas Eve!) and I can't believe where the time has gone.  He has gone from this cute little bundle.....


to this gorgeous teenager with a heart of gold.


Time goes by too darn fast, it truly does.  In the blink of an eye they are all grown up and beginning to make decisions for their future lives.

So to everyone, from my family to yours, we hope you have a wonderful and safe Christmas and a fantastic new year!!!

Here are some wishes from our hopes for next year (we are hoping to become Greyhound Foster carers to help save and give forever homes to some very special greyhounds.  We will let you all know how that goes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: